Sunday, February 24, 2008

2 years old

Maybe it's because
she could be our last
2-year-old,
but I find myself
hanging on to
everything about
London.


Here are a few
of her favorite
things.


Favorite
movie
(a must-
watch
while
eating
breakfast)






Favorite book
(has to be read
to her before
she will take
a nap or
go to bed
at night).
"Mom, will you
read the Spots?"


Favorite cereal
requested every morning
for breakfast
"Mom, I want the pink cereal."



Favorite 2
fingers
and
favorite
blanket.







Favorite game: Hide and Seek.
Favorite t.v. shows: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Little Einsteins
and Blues Clues.
Favorite song: Twinkle Little Star.

And my favorite quotes from her:
"I'm so confused!"
"Mom, don't lose it, it's dangerous!"
(as I was fixing her hair, the rubber band)
"Mom, don't water me!"
(as I washed her hair in the tub)
"Good job, balloon! You're doing good
to go up high!"
"I'm so compicated"
(as she sat down on some pillows,
I think she meant comfortable)
"Mom, can I have a chee?"
(singular for cheese)

I love it.
These are some of the best days ever.

5 comments:

JaneH said...

Hang on to all those precious memories. They go by so fast. What a great family. Your Grandmother must bre very proud.

The Page Family said...

She is the cutest!! As you know I love hearing her talk!!

OnGod'sErrand said...

Watch out, someone might steal her away some day. I know I would if I could!

o charm said...

what a great post. especially the quotes, i love it. and such a beautiful picture of her outside looking away.

Lindsay Van Orden said...

pretty cute chris. and pretty smart, that girl. if she's so dang cute are you sure you want her to be your last 2 year old? you could have this all over again... just saying.