Friday, February 1, 2008

Confessions

I love Triscuits.
I eat them pretty much
every day for lunch,
in one form or another.
I love finding new ways
to top them. My new
favorite is this recipe
by Rachael Ray that
I found on the
back of the box.
It's di-vine!
Try it, they're addicting!



-----Triscuit Turkey Melts -----

30 Triscuit crackers
1/2 c. whole berry cranberry
sauce
The zest of 1/2 orange
1 scallion, finely chopped
10 thin slices of deli cut
roast turkey breast
30 thin slices of Brie cheese

Preheat broiler. Arrange crackers on broiler pan. Mix sauce with zest and scallions. Dot crackers with sauce and top with folded turkey and Brie. Place under broiler to melt Brie, then serve warm. Makes 15 servings, two topped crackers each.

2 comments:

Kimberli K said...

Hi guys! Yum, that looks GOOD! I love the pictures of your kids and can't believe how BiG they have gotten. In my mind's eye, they are still the same way I saw them last, a lot younger! Love the pictures of Sydney at her ballet performance. She looks so tall and graceful :) It's been TOO long since we've gotten together, let's do it SOON!

Lindsay Van Orden said...

okay, if that's the picture from the way you made them, and not off the box, then i am TOTALLY in. (real life never turns out as good as the picture on the box). wow. those look really, REALLY good.