Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lifesaver

Yesterday, I was feeling pretty
under the weather.
So I felt like I needed to stay
in bed most of the day.
Good thing I had Jordan here
to take care of me.
She played with London.
She wrote me a sweet note and
put it on my nightstand.
She made all of us lunch.
She even took orders.
Then she brought a t.v. tray
all the way upstairs for me to set it on.
She offered to turn on the t.v. to football
for me to watch (thinking that was my favorite).
And she brought me a bell to ring,
just in case I needed anything else.

She's going to make a wonderful mom someday.


4 comments:

Lindsay Van Orden said...

where did she learn that stuff? she must be taken care of pretty good when she gets sick. that's awesome.

o charm said...

that jordan, what a cutie. ask her if she wants to move in next time i get pregnant. i could use somebody like that for a couple months. . .

JaneH said...

What a sweetheart Jordan is. She must have had a good example. I hope that she was able to make her mother feel better.

Ramanda said...

Sorry about the whole under the weather thing! That is no good at all. Good thing you were well taken care of! Way to go Jordan!