Sunday, February 17, 2008

Practice makes perfect


Jordan
wanted to
roller-blade
today.
She was
intimidated
at first. She
said,
"Mom, will
I ever learn
to roller-blade?"
I told her
it's just like
whistling.
She used to
ask me to


teach her how
to whistle,
and I told her
she just had
to practice.
You think
it'll never
happen, and
then one day,
it finally does.
Now she's
great at it.
So she said,
"Oh, kind of
like getting
married!"
How cute is
that?



So she practiced in
the house for awhile,
then got brave
and went outside.


Look at her go!

3 comments:

OnGod'sErrand said...

Way to go, Jordan! I wish I could do that. I know you can do anything that you set your mind to. Go for it!

The Page Family said...

Good job Jordan!! :)

BERRETT'S said...

Great Job, Jordan. I love to roller blade also.