Sunday, August 3, 2008

"Can-do" attitude

A couple of days ago,
we came home and Sydney took off her
flip flop
and showed me the strap had broken.
She asked if it could be fixed,
and I told her probably not.
London asked if we could get some tape,
and I told her tape wouldn't fix it.
Well, that didn't stop her.
She took the broken shoe,
ran up to the kitchen
and got the scotch tape out of the drawer.
She proceeded to pull out
a huge long piece of tape.
I broke it off for her
and she got to work.

She wrapped it all around

the entire strap

of the flip-flop

and declared that it was

fixed.

Good as new.

Hey, what do moms know, anyway?

2 comments:

Ramanda said...

That little London has her little fingers wrapped around my heart! She is just the most precious thing! She definitely makes my calling worth it!

J+S said...

Wow, very ambitious!