Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Three

On this day
in 2005,
a little girl
was born.
She has been
a ray of sunshine
to our family
and everyone she meets
ever since.

She sings her own made-up songs.

She dances.

She makes me laugh.

She gives great hugs and kisses.

When I come home, she runs to me

with a big smile and says,

"Mom, I missed you!!"

She "reads" me stories.

She loves catching bugs

and playing with the dogs.

She asks me daily
to play 3 games with her:
Hide and seek,
Tag,
and No Bears Out Tonight.
She loves to tease.
She can't wait till preschool.
But she asks if I'll stay with her
there, for awhile,
because she'll miss me.
She has long conversations
with strangers.
She makes them happy, too.
We are so grateful for you,
sweet London.
Happy birthday!!

8 comments:

J+S said...

Oh, Christine, she is going to melt someone's heart with those big, brilliant blue eyes.

Vicky said...

such a cute little girl - i love your blog and look at it regulary! You need to come to az and visit!

Rifle Fam said...

Happy birthday to London! Looks like you had a wonderful day!

Rachel said...

Love the pictures you took of her.. What beautiful colors behind her! Hope she had a happy birthday...looks like she did from the pictures!

BERRETT'S said...

She is georgous!! Beware!! You took great pictures! Happy Birthday London! You are such a wonderful girl.

Ramanda said...

London turning three means that our fun together will be ending soon and I am sad about that! Why do they have to grow so fast! I love this little girl! She makes my calling fun!

OnGod'sErrand said...

Wow! It looks like it was London Week! Hope you enjoyed it London. You really are a princess, and an angel! We love you. Grandma

Shelly said...

wow she is adorable. i can't believe she is 3. Reading all the ppl i know from Rifle makes me miss it.
Hugs
Shelly