Monday, January 26, 2009

de Blob

This is what I let London do
once in awhile.
Like today.
It's a cute game
where you pick what color you want to be,
and then go around
painting the town that color.

It's a hit with her.



I know some of you are probably thinking,
I can't believe she puts her 3-year-old
in front of the tv to play a video game.
But we have fun playing it together.
And it beats drawing with crayon
on the walls, which she mustered
at the dentist's office
not so long ago.
I call it a creative outlet.
And entertainment, all at the same time.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I think it is great for you guys to play together! Nothing better than spending time with the kids! I am impressed she can play it....my 4 year old has a hard time with some things unless its trucks. Sometimes we tell him he is playing and he isnt....now that is awful! Oh well all in good family fun right!