Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Funnies

Random conversations with a 3-year old,
good for a few laughs:
One morning the power went out for awhile.
So she told me, "Then we need to go to the store and
get some new powers!"
We were jumping on the trampoline, and she got
a bit of an electric shock from it. So she says,
"That tramp winked me!"
She was helping fix dinner one night, and I commented,
"London, you're such a great helper!"
She said, "I AM a great helper. AND a great sister!
AND a great visitor!"
She was watching a VHS recording
(for the first time she knew of, she usually watches DVD's)
and after the tape ended, the screen went all blue.
So she came to me and said,
"Mom, you better fix this. Because then it got off
and then it breaked. It's just broken."
One day I told her, "London, you're so cute,
I just want to squeeze you!"
She said, "Mom, don't squeeze me,
then I would be a ant!
Just hug me."


How could I resist??

2 comments:

OnGod'sErrand said...

Totally precious! I hope you're writing all these down somewhere. She'll love reading them some day----and so will you.

Rifle Fam said...

How cute! I love the fun things kids come up with.