Wednesday, October 24, 2007

London 1, Mom 0

If you look closely at this air freshener,
you will notice that it is plugged in
upside down.
That is because London thinks it
goes that way.
No matter how many times I
straighten it out,
the next time I see it it's been
turned back around.

One day I had a conversation with London
about this serious issue.
It went something like this:
(Mom) "London, it's upside down. It goes like this."
(London, turning it back around) "No, Mom, it goes like this.
Mom, it's fine. It's okay. Don't worry about it."
and then she proceeded on down the stairs.

All righty, then.


2 comments:

o charm said...

okay that's hilarious.

Ramanda said...

I really love reading your blogs! Your family is just so precious.

I am TAGGING you! Check out my blog for details.