Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm it!

I don't think I've ever done a post without pictures! But hey, I was tagged, so here goes:

A- Attached or single: Attached


B- Best Friends: Doug and my kids, my parents and siblings


C- Cake or Pie: Pie, fresh peach or strawberry in summer, pecan in the fall


D- Day of choice: Sunday, I love just spending the day together with no distractions


E- Essential item: Jeans, I live in them!


F- Favorite color: Any shade of blue


G- Gummy bears or worms: I don't love either, but like cinnamon bears, does that count?


H- Hometown: Arvada, Colorado


I- Indulgences: Ice cream in summer and hot chocolate in winter, every night!


J- January or July: Definitely July! Summer is my favorite time of year.


K- Kids: 4, Austin, Sydney, Jordan and London


L- Life is not complete without: A wonderful family to spend it with!


M - Marriage Date: August 19, 1993


N- Number of Siblings: 4, 2 brothers and 2 sisters


O- Oranges or apples: Oranges, I love the juice!


P- Phobias or fears: Mice, large spiders and big dogs on the loose!


Q- Quotes: "No other success can compensate for failure in the home." --David O. McKay


R- Reason to smile: We have so many blessings!


S- Season: Summer, I love the colors of flowers and the sound of kids playing outside.


T- Tag three friends: Jenifer, Lindsay, Jen, Anj, and anyone else who wants to be it! (I know that was more than 3, but I'm not the accountant in the family!)


U- Unknown fact about me: I have 2 extra ribs. (Weird, I know.)


V - Very favorite store: Crate & Barrel, they have the coolest stuff!


W- Worst habit: I bite my nails.


X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound, they remind me of babies, x-rays remind me of the dentist!


Y- Your favorite food: Fresh fruit with a good dip


Z- Zodiac: Leo

4 comments:

BERRETT'S said...

Lucky, not wierd. I only have extra ribs when I eat out!

The Page Family said...

That was fun to read, it's fun getting to know people better, Things I never would have thought to ask.

J+S said...

Seriously with the ribs? I did not know that. Does anyone else in your family have that?

OnGod'sErrand said...

Even I learned somethings about you! You're perfect!