Thursday, June 12, 2008

20 things that make me smile. . .

(Tagged by Jen) - this one was fun to think about.

1. Compliments from my sweet husband

2. Giggling kids

3. Jordan's random made-up jokes

4. Funny things that London says

5. Going for a drive with the sunroof open and a good song playing

6. Watching the kids play together outside

7. Personal email letters from family or friends

8. Homemade ice cream

9. An icy Sonic drink on a hot day

10. Running through sprinklers, or the rain

11. A couple of minutes alone once in awhile

12. Morning walks on a beautiful day

13. Watching the hummingbirds at the feeder

14. A freshly mowed lawn

15. Colorful flowers

16. New clothes

17. Elderly couples holding hands

18. Acts of kindness

19. Watching my kids learn something new

20. Realizing my blessings

I tag Carisa, Heather, Ramanda, Sydney, Mom, and anyone else who wants to!

1 comment:

OnGod'sErrand said...

Thanks! You make me smile!