4. Silly London.
She came up with this today
as a way to keep Sydney "trapped"
when she came home from school.
Notice the clear packing tape
attaching one bat to the wall.
5. Seeing the "trap" in action
when Sydney got home. London added a chair
and then stood there telling her,
6. Getting 3 phone calls from my
little brother Mitch, who hardly ever calls.
Yeah, they were because he needed something.
But still. It was nice.
7. Talking to mom and dad on skype
for awhile. Always makes me feel
like they're over for a visit.
8. A little fall of much-needed rain.
9. Lots of leftovers in the fridge =
a no-cooking night. Yea!!
10. And this handsome man
walking through the door at 5:30 tonight.
It doesn't get much better than that.