Monday, October 13, 2008

5 more things that made me smile today

A little girl
who insisted on having
that flower in her hair.
Right in front, on top.
Fall colors
in their
prime.
As I drove
around town,
I couldn't help
taking pictures.


Gas prices are coming down. Yea!!

OK, this next one made me laugh.

So much, that I had to stop my car

in the middle of the street,

go back, park,

and take a picture.

And #5: Listening to London choose a

cd to listen to.

"Eeny, meeny, miny mo,

says the tiger rahr."

2 comments:

OnGod'sErrand said...

I love the sign! It's great to see a preacher with a sense of humor. I guess there's hope for all of us "basket cases".

JaneH said...

Every day can have some smiles if we just take the time to look for them. I'm glad you shared your smiles with us.